- 1 VidInflux Review – Create UNLIMITED Traffic Sucking Videos in under 60 seconds?
- 1.1 In a nutshell, what is VidInflux?
- 1.2 Who is VidInflux for?
- 1.3 3 things I love about VidInflux:
- 1.4 What will I get inside VidInflux?
- 1.5 Any drawbacks to VidInflux?
- 1.6 Watch VidInflux in action here
- 1.7 Do I get any bonuses with VidInflux?
- 1.8 Final thoughts on VidInflux:
- 1.9 ==> DOWNLOAD VIDINFLUX NOW & GET STARTED
- 2 Like this:
VidInflux Review – Create UNLIMITED Traffic Sucking Videos in under 60 seconds?
Product Owner:Tom Yevsikov, Gaurab Borah & Finn Goswami
Website: Click Here
Price: $57 basic / $67 with commercial license
In a nutshell, what is VidInflux?
Vininflux is a video-creation software that can turn standard boring videos into a high converting one. How? Because it automatically adds elements to your video that makes it super-attractive to social networks, which gets you lots of free viral traffic from platforms like Facebook. What’s great is that it creates and publishes traffic sucking videos in under 60 seconds.
Who is VidInflux for?
VidInflux is so simple to use, you could create a video in under 60 seconds and have it published, ready to start generating traffic. However, the creators assume you already have an online business (or, at the very least, building one). This is not a course that will help you build a business from scratch. From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond. This is for anyone who wants to leverage the power of social media, particularly Facebook, and get free viral traffic from simple videos. Some of the people who can benefit are:
- Affiliate marketers
- Online product owners
- Video marketers
- Social media marketers
- Local marketers
- Ecom store owners
3 things I love about VidInflux:
- I love how it quickly adds things like link banners, frames, call-to-actions etc. right onto a video. When you’re not an experienced video marketer, it’s easy to forget all the necessary little bits that make one video go viral, and another fade away into the background. VidInflux has it all in one dashboard, so you can just add everything and publish within 60 seconds.
- I love the drag and drop interface! Don’t you just hate it when you know where you want something to go, but you just can’t get it there? Infuriating! This is a true drag and drop system. Click on what you want, drag it over to the part of the video you want it on, and then drop in place – simple!
- The potential problem I immediately thought of with VidInflux is what if the videos don’t look right on mobile screens? More people watch video on mobile than on desktops, so it’s imperative that any additions to your video via VidInfluz work on mobile screens. Typically, the creators have thought of this and made sure that all the attention-grabbing additions work beautifully on smartphones.
What will I get inside VidInflux?
You get the full, cloud-based software platform, including:
- Upload your own video, or fetch the best viral videos for any keyword.
- Powerful drag and drop editor, along with a huge selection of images, fonts, elements, and gifs, which make it easy for you to build viral videos.
- Fetch the best content based on your selected video.
- Works in any niche with trending hashtags for any targeted audience.
- Publish video directly to FB pages or timeline, as well as download to your own system or website.
- Share videos on different social networks, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Tumblr etc. You can even share to all networks at once, instead of one by one.
- Publish video instantly, or schedule a preferable time and date.
- Management dashboard to control all your videos from one place.
- Analytics dashboard to see how your videos are doing, and how much traffic they are bringing in.
- Commercial license (at $67) – generate social videos for an unlimited number of clients, and get paid $200-500 per video.
Any drawbacks to VidInflux?
The only drawback I can see is that ou need to already have an internet business (or are building one). This is not a course showing you how to make money. It assumes that you already create, or are looking to create, viral videos to gain viral traffic to your affiliate offers, products, services, websites etc. (or you are a social media marketers looking to offer clients viral videos and charge them monthly fees).
If you’re a complete beginner, who has no idea what avenue to pursue to make money online, then VidInflux is not for you. However, if you’ve already started making money online using videos in some capacity, or are looking to start making videos with a sure-fire success rate, then turning them into social videos, with all the aspects that will make them go viral, will bring in a ton of free traffic, which means more sales and profits.
Watch VidInflux in action here
Do I get any bonuses with VidInflux?
Yes, you get 3 bonuses:
- 1-Click Full Social Media Syndication – syndicate to networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Tumblr, Pinterest & StumbleUpon so you can get even more traffic from different social media networks.
- Pro “Layers” Technology – adding layers to your social videos is a great way to get more engagement & more attention, but it’s difficult to create on other software platforms like Camtasia. This makes it point & click simple.
- Auto Hashtags Syndication – automatically import all your tags from YouTube and turn them into social media hashtags in one click.
Final thoughts on VidInflux:
According to Forbes, there are over 500 million people watching videos on Facebook daily. So does that mean you can just post a load of videos and get a ton of visitors? No! These days, just sticking up any old video is not enough. You need SOCIAL videos.
Social videos are captivating, professional and traffic sucking videos that are magnetic to social media folks. And when you have a proper social video out there, you can start getting 100% free traffic from scratch. Now, with VidInflux, you’ll be able to create and publish social videos in just 60 seconds, with each video generating free traffic, completely on autopilot, to your offers, products and sites.