The easiest way to get more blog traffic. If your blog isn’t generating traffic, it’s not the time to abandon it altogether. Instead, it’s time to resuscitate it. There are over a billion blogs out there. How can you expect yours to stand out? Businesses with blogs experience twice as much email traffic as those that don’t have one. Websites with a blog are shown to have 434% more index pages, meaning if you blog, your content will show up on searches which means more traffic. And according to HubSpot, marketers who prioritize blog marketing are 13x more likely to see a positive return on their investment.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
So, what should you be doing when you want to get more of that beautiful traffic? Here are some simple strategies that just work. Before I go into it, though, I have a question for you. Have you heard of the site Quora? Think of it as a site that answers any question that you may have. And people search for questions a lot.
According to data in Ubersuggest, roughly 8.1% of all searches on Google are questions. That may not seem like a lot of searches. But to put it in perspective, roughly 8.5 billion searches take place on Google daily. If 8.1% of those are questions, that’s roughly 688 million searches for questions a day. That’s roughly 251 billion searches a year from people who are looking for answers to their questions.
Now, that’s a lot of searches. With your blog, if you can answer all the popular questions that people are searching for, you can generate millions of visitors like Quora too. But unlike Quora, you won’t want to answer questions on every topic. Instead, you should answer people’s questions related to the industry you’re targeting.
So for example, I own a ad agency called NP Digital. So, I would want to answer all the questions that people have related to marketing because that is what will help my company generate more customers. And if I answer the questions for people searching for marketing-related questions, it also helps them and it connects the dots, and hopefully, more people will turn to my ad agency NP Digital, where by the way, we are Agency of the Year.
But the real question is, how do you find all the popular questions that people are searching for within your industry? So, let’s break it down.
– Step one, go to answerthepublic.com.
– Step two, type in the keyword related to your industry on AnswerThePublic. Keep in mind one to two-word phrases produce the best results.
– Step three, AnswerThePublic, will show you all the popular questions people will type in related to that term.
– Step four, I want you to take all the questions and Google them. So, look for all the ones that are related to your industry that you think people will be typing in. And AnswerThePublic sorts them by popularity. Take notes of all the ones that you Googled and look at that page, see what’s good about them and what’s bad, and make a note of it.
– Step five, I want you to start creating content that answers each question. Use what the competition does as a guiding point. Typically, if a page or a site is ranked high on Google, it means people like that content. Of course, you don’t want to copy them. Instead, you want to one-up them and create even better content.
– Step six, create hundreds if not thousands of blog posts answering those questions. Each post won’t generate that much traffic, but by having thousands of pages like this, it’ll generate thousands of visitors, if not potentially millions, over time.
– Step seven, repeat this whole process using AnswerThePublic, but I want you to try other keywords related to your space. Just like how I typed in digital marketing as a keyword the first time. I may repeat the process for terms like marketing or SEO or even terms like an ad agency or performance marketing.
In essence, the list just goes on and on and on. And this is how you criticize the answers to thousands, if not millions, of popular questions over time. One thing to note about AnswerThePublic is that it’s sorting questions by popularity.
So, the ones recommended typically are the most popular and are going to generate you the most traffic.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital https://npdigital.com/
#tutorials #blogtraffic #blogger