Broadcasting Corporation of Oyo State (BCOS) Nigeria did a television Mid Morning Show on a Pig Farm in Oyo State of Nigeria.
You are cordially invited to our next 2 days profitable pig farming training.
Date: 19th & 20th October in Ibadan
Date: 2nd & 3rd November 2018 Venue: THE GUARDIAN HOTEL, Mangoase Agona Swedru, Ghana
Date : 29 et 30 Octobre 2018
EGLISE DES ASSEMBLEES DE DIEU DE TELESSOU II ; T, LOMÉ TOGO
The training will be handled by Mr Yemi Adesina along with other experienced farmers.
This training is designed for
1. proprietor, manager and supervisor of a pig farm,
2. those who are new to pig farming and needed the technical know-how of starting a successful pig farm
3. and those who are already rearing pig but would like to turn their farm into a commercial pig farming.
$80 per participants
Day one will be in a conducive environment that would allow participants to digest the fundamental theories and technical know-how of running a profitable commercial pig farming and to ask questions.
Day two will be full hands-on on our farm, participants will be involved in the key day to day operational activities on the farm.
Below are the topics that will be covered
1. Introduction to pig production national and worldwide Pig Production
2. Why should you venture into commercial pig production now
3. Is pig farming profitable ~the economics of pig production? – Where is money made or lost in pig farming.
4. Benefits of pig farming
5. The attitude of a profitable pig farmer
6. Planning, locating and constructing a pig farm
7. Selecting and transporting pigs to your farm
8. Care and management of pigs
9. Daily Farm Hygiene
10. Breeding – Heat detection, pregnancy management
11. Feed management & Feed Formulation
Handout and certificates will be given to each participant. Refreshments and lunch will be provided
We look forward to meeting with you